Super Visa of Canada comes with Super benefits!
Happiness is where your family is. So true. Parents live their lives fullest, when they are with their children. Likewise, Grandparents are the happiest with their grandchildren. It is quite compelling too see the whole family living happily together. Isn’t it? When children start living abroad especially in Canada, the mere thought of separation from children is heart wrecking. This is when the Super Visa of Canada comes to your rescue. Wondering what is Super Visa of Canada? Super visa is a multiple entry visa that allows you to enter Canada for 10 years with multiple entries. You can stay for a maximum of 2 years each time with this visa. Isn’t it exciting? Let us explore more information on this visa in this article.
What is Super Visa of Canada?
As stated in the Introduction, Super Visa of Canada is a multiple entry visa valid for 10 years. The maximum period of stay for each visit is 2 years. This visa is ideal for parents/ grandparents who wish to stay in Canada with their children/grandchildren for a long time. If you wish to stay for only 6 months, then you need to apply for visitor visa.
Who can apply for Super Visa of Canada?
To be eligible to apply for this Super visa you must
- Be a Parent/Grandparent of the Canadian citizen / Permanent resident of Canada.
- Have a duly signed invitation letter from your child/grandchild. The letter should include:
- A promise to financially support you during the tenure of your visit.
- The list and the total number of people in the household of this person.
- A copy of the document that proves the person’s Canadian citizenship/ Permanent Residency.
Have a medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company. This insurance must
- Be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of entry.
- Have a coverage of at least $100,000.
- Have a proof of payment of medical insurance.
- You must have also
- Applied for a Super visa from Outside Canada
- Been allowed to enter Canada
- Taken an Immigration medical exam
- Met certain other conditions as specified to you.
- You must prove that you have taken an Immigration Medical exam with the necessary document.